Monday, July 11, 2016

In Hog Heaven

I have this uber cute MFT Hog Heaven in my hand for a while and I am so happy that I finally get to play with it. It was love at first sight for me when I saw this set. Yep, can't resist these cute piggies. Cutest piggies set out there!

It's also been a while since I get to play with MFT sketch challenge. The current MFT Sketch 288 is a perfect reason to use the set. Like anyone need an excuse to play with such cute set, silly right?




This card totally makes me happy with its cuteness. Here's a closer look of the piggy, so you could see its sparkling, glittery wings. 




I haven't make cards as much as I used to, but I still love it. I am just balancing it with doing other stuff that I enjoy. :)

Thank you for swinging by here. Hope you enjoy today's card. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...