Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hot Stuff

You know what's the problem with cute stuff?? They're so irresistible! I literally squeal when I saw this cute "Hot Stuff" set from Clearly Besotted. Just look at these adorable baby dragon! How could you say no to this?!




Of course, as a lover of cute stuff, I have to have this! My li'l brother and my niece were both born in dragon year, so I kind of a bit partial toward dragon. One of the book series that I love is the Eragon series (in case you didn't know, it's a series that involves dragon). Then you make dragons that are this cute, heck yeah, they're coming to live with me!

I went super CAS for this set. I  really want these cuties to be the center of attention. The sentiment and the scallop rectangle dies are from My Favorite Things and the sequins are from The Tons. I find it exciting as well, when I can combine products from several companies that I love in 1 project.

May your Thursday be filled with things that make you smile. Starts with this cuties! :)

11 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet card Vera! Love the little critters and that softly inked background is beautiful!

Shelly said...

Super duper CUTE!!
This is one set that is one my wish list! ;)

Lori Kobular said...

Oh you are so right that these baby dragons are just too cute! Love your sweet card!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! I love the soft colors you chose!

Unknown said...

that colors used to paint dragons?

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cristina, I used the light color Copic. Like the lightest blue & green.

Unknown said...

what number is it? please

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

I can't rememberexactly. But, I'm guessing B000, B00, and the very light green. I am not at home at the moment, so I can't check my Copic stash to see the exactnumber. And, blender to smooth out the colors.

Unknown said...

thank you very much Is That They are precious and I want to copy,

Unknown said...

if you remember the colour answer me please !!!!! very very thankss

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...