Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hello

Hi peeps! Welcome to the last MFT challenge sketch for 2015. It's been a year full of inspirations and I hope you've enjoyed our challenges. Here's the sketch to close 2015.


And, here'e my sweet interpretation of the sketch. I was going to do Hello 2016, but then again, I never really send out happy New Year card, so I decided to just stick to "Hello". Hah.... Did Adele's song immediately come to your mind? ;)




I think from all the MFT releases this year, the Adorable Elephant set is my favorite! I just couldn't resist their cuteness.

Now, I love making cute card, that's for sure. But, then again, I also love making pretty card. I made this next card just for fun.



As far as background stamp, this rose one is definitely my favorite. They're simply pretty and I love the fine lines of the roses. And, since we're speaking about favorite, the new ink color, Poppy, which I used on this card, is the best red out there in my opinion. I love how vibrant the Poppy red is.

Please don't forget to check out MFT Challenge Blog to see more fun inspiration from the DT.  And, I have special post tomorrow for my MFT team mates. Stay tune!







Supplies for 1st card:

Supplies for 2nd card:

3 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Love both the cards! The first one is so adorable and the red looks fabulous in the second!

Shelly said...

That little elephant is ADORABLE!! And those flowers?...Absolutely, beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that waving elephant and the alphas with the ombre paper behind. So sweet!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...