Monday, June 22, 2015

SugarPea Designs Color Challenge 2



Hi folks. It's time for new color challenge from SugarPea Designs. Above is the fun color combo and here's my card using Let's Fiesta set:




I have lots of fun practicing no line coloring with this image while sticking to the color combo. Skin color counts as neutral color of course. 

The SugarPea team has created some fabulous project for this challenge. Go check it out HERE and come play along. We'll choose random winner from all the challenge entry and you could win a GC to the store. 

And..., today, Newton's Nook Designs is featuring yours truly. I am thankful that I get to guest design for them this month. Here's a peek of my card that they feature today:




You can see the full card at Newton's Nook Designs blog. Well, tat's all from me folks. May your weeks starts off wonderfully!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card! I love the no-line coloring you did on the stamped image...it's awesome!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Love this adorable turtle card! Thanks so much for being our guest again today!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...