Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kimono Beauty

I am still enjoying playing with this Butterfly Silk set from Crafter's Companion. On today's card, I am happy that I found the perfect patterned paper that complement the kimono beauty on this card.


Crafter's Companion supplies: Butterfly Silk,
Spectrum Noir: TN1 TN2, CG1, CG3, CR8, FS4, HB1, HB2, PL2, IG8, IG10

Love the way the strip of bamboo pattern paper added a look of texture. Hah...because of this set, I ended up getting another Asian theme set. I haven't get a chance to play with it yet, but I will soon. And, when I do, you know it, I'll share it here.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend.

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Arlene said...

So lovely. I love the modern feel, but traditonal simplicity of the style. WOW

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...