Thursday, June 25, 2015

Floral Fusion & Roses

Today, I h ave the pleasure to bring you the new color challenge from My Favorite Things. Here's the fabulous colors for your inspiration to use any way you want.


For my card, I chose to play with the Floral Fusion dies and using ink daubers added the various colors.




It has kind of a funky vibe, isn't it? Me, likey. Check out what my team mates have created for this challenge HERE and join us, will you?

Now, since I am in the mood to play with flower theme, I made another card just for fun. After my roses card on my post yesterday, I just have to make another one. That rose background stamp is simply gorgeous & so fun to play with!



This card is inspired by another card of mine that I made a couple years back for a publication. I love stamping on patterned paper, especially when you have the right patterned paper that just complement the image so perfectly.

Well,  that's it from me for now. Hope you  have a fantastic Thursday! Cheerio...





2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Vera :-) both are lovely but I especially LOVE the die cut flowers! so pretty and the colours are beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful inking! I love that cover up, it's on my list....

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...