Saturday, May 23, 2015

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Yay, for long weekend! Sigh.... I sure do love long weekend. I guess, it would be pretty hard to find people who doesn't love long weekend, right? Whoops... never mind, I actually know one person who doesn't like long weekend. Hah!

Well, I plan on spending some time cleaning & organizing my craft cave & spending quality time with the four-legged babies. I feel guilty leaving them during the trip, so lot's of making up to do. 

Speaking about trip, coming home is also a sweet part of a trip, right? With that in mind, I want to share this Crafter's Companion, Home Is Where The Heart Is card.


Crafter's Companion supplies: Makey  Bakey Home Sweet Home,
Spectrum Aqua

Using Spectrum Aqua, I created the soft coloring for this card. Have to admit, it's hard for me to get good pic of this card because of the soft coloring. I think next time, I have to darken my coloring a bit more. I am no expert in water coloring. Still need lots of practice.

That's all for me today, peep. Have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card! Love the soft and muted colors.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...