Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MFT I Love You Card

This is my 2nd post for today. For my i {heart} papers post please scroll down.

I finally get to spend time playing with this beautiful MFT All My Love set with its matching dies set. And, I just want to share my card right away. :)




All the products I used on this card are from My Favorite Things. I stamped the hearts using Bubblegum dye ink  pad (I love the way their dye ink pads stamp, so I am definitely will be slowly changing all my dye ink pads collection to MFT ones). 

To create the background, I first masked the edges of the card with washi tape to create the rectangle opening, then lay the MFT Herringbone Bricks stencil over it and add color to it using Grout Gray ink pad.

Simple but to the point. Pretty quick to complete, too. I finished this card like in 15 minutes. Hope you enjoy it and come back tomorrow for new MFT sketch challenge. See you then...

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Vera, this is just GORGEOUS! I ADORE the Grout Gray stenciled herringbone pattern! The hearts are PERFECTION! Just GORGEOUS!

Shelly said...

This is so CUTE, Vera! Love!

Wida said...

that background is cool!

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty card. Good job! AND only took 15 mins. Whats NOT to LOVE!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...