Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Hi all. I am back with more MFT sweetness. This time, I am combining Copic coloring with water-coloring. Torico is definitely one of my favorite stamp designer. Her sets always so cute & adorable. Love her!

MFT Supplies: Sunflower Sweetheart

At first, I was just highlighting the flower (by coloring it with Copic marker) and keep the rest black & white, no coloring. But then, it just feel too simple. So, I decided to pull out my watercolor marker and went to town with it. The result is this pretty soft coloring. I though the orangey hair turned out pretty darn cool.

Oh yeah, the card above is a mini card. I looooveee making mini card. My SIL use them all the time, so I am building my stash for her.

BTW, with today being Wednesday, you do know that means time for new MFT sketch challenge, right? We have a fun sketch. Here's a peek of my card. Check out the full card & the sketch at MFT Challenge Blog




That's all from me today. Till next time. Cheers...



7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Love it Vera. She is so sweet on your bg. Love how you used that fox.

Shanna Vineyard said...

That fox!!! I die! Sooooo cute girl!

Shelly said...

Both are ADORABLE!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your sweet cards!

Kara Lynne said...

I love that soft coloring on that sweet little girl.

joy said...

Love this darling little girl and your coloring is so nicely done. The fox card is adorable, too!

Celeste Goff said...

Love how light and pretty this card is! Love the ombre effect!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...