Thursday, September 11, 2014

Missing You Fox

Gah... this week flew by so fast. Can't believe it's already  Thursday. Yesterday, I wasn't feeling that great and I literally had to push myself to finish my work day. However, when I get home, I was delighted to find happy mail from i {heart} papers waiting for me.

I was hoping to get super creative as I usually do when I get new goodies in. Alas... my body wouldn't cooperate. I am still in that stage where you might get really sick or you might not. Right before bed, I decided that I need to at least try one of the set.




As always, when time is short or in this case, I wasn't sure how long I could stay up, I resort to simple card. I literally get this Avery Elle More Stories set because of  the fox. I just love its sweet look. 

On this card, I mixed watercolor and chalk. I used watercolor on the fox and use chalk to color the background. The strip of patterned paper on the bottom is from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad.

I am entering this card to Moxie Fab Foxy Foxes challenge.

Well, that's all from me. Crossing fingers that I won't get sick, so I can play more with the new goodies. LOL, I got my priority right, right? Hah....

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Soft and oh, so sweet!! Love the moon and the paper strip at the bottom of the card!! So great in the coloring!!

Shelly said...

Soooo sweet and pretty! Love it! And hope you feel better soon, Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...