Tuesday, July 1, 2014

i {heart} papers Moving Sale

Hi all. I am back in the States now. I am not quite up and running yet as I came home sick and went back to work right away. I was totally resting Monday afternoon after work trying to get rid of my fever.

While, I am not up and crafting yet, I do want to mention that i {heart} papers is having a moving sale. Everything in the store is 30% off. I am not sure how many items still left. So, if you want to get some good deals, go check out the store. Have fun shopping. :)


1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Thanks for the heads - up about the sale!! And for you I wish you will feel better and more rested very soon!! I often visit your blog and enjoy seeing your creations!! Feel better soon!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...