Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Blooms

Happy May!! Bye, bye to the 1st quarter of 2014. Where did the time goes? I am a bit behind in getting my Mother's Day card order ready. Sooo needing to catch up.  Here's another Mother's Day card I made.




For this card, I used the latest Wplus9 Spring Blooms and Strictly Sentiments 4 set combined with patterned paper from Dear Lizzy Splendid Sunshine paper pad. For some shimmer, I brushed the leaves with Wink of Stella Brush Glitter marker. And, of course a couple enamel dots wouldn't hurt, right? This time I used the enamel dots from Doodlebugs Sprinkles Limeade. (All supplies available at i {heart} papers)

This card came together pretty quick once I figure out what I want to do. I think the thinking process took longer. My mojo is just not quite there, so I am struggling a bit. But, at the end am quite happy with the way his card turn out.

I hope your Thursday is a good one!

3 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful!

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful! Love!

chera said...

great card!! I've been having so much fun with that set too!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...