Monday, May 12, 2014

Hello Spring Blooms

Hi peeps. I am back with another watercolor card that I made over the weekend. This card also homework from day 3 inspired by Jennifer Rzasa's card. What can I say, day 3 is one of my favorite lesson. But, I kind of mixed in day 6 lesson in here, too (the flowers were spritzed with pearl water, so it has nice sheen to it).



Kind of funny to think that I used to struggle when it comes to making cards with flowers. Now, I love them. I guess like they say your style and preference could change over time. And, I am for one not complaining. :)

For this card I used Wplus9 Spring Blooms set and the hello is from Altenew.

Well, that's it from me today. I am not feeling so well today and am staying home since I didn't get any sleep last night. So, I am taking it easy and chilling with the dogs. I don't like being sick, but I think my puppies kind of happy that I stay home with them. :) See y'all later....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

beautiful card, vera! so sorry you're sick, feel better soon!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Kara said...

beautiful!! feel better!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is just stunning! And you are certainly great at arranging floral images! I always struggle with that...

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...