Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Clean & Simple

Hi peeps. I've been wanting to try out this technique as shown on Online Card Classes Clean Simple 3.
 
I think next time I want to use brighter colors, though.  I use Hero Arts stamp for the background. It's one of my favorite Hero Arts stamp, because it's so pretty.
 
I decided to do Mother's Day card early as I have a girl in my office building that been asking me for some Mother's Day cards.
 
 
 
So, what do you think of online classes? I find myself enjoying them more and more. Of course, I am still selective on which classes to take, but so far the classes I've taken been fun and informative. I just wish I have more time to practice what I learned. Time... we all can use some more extra time in the day, don't we?
 
Hope you enjoy today's card. Oh... by the way, tomorrow is my day at CardMaker blog and I hope you will check it out as I love the card that I made for the post. See you tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Vera! I love how soft the colors are. :)

I haven't taken any online classes. Though, I'm very tempted to do so! ;) And yes! I know I could use some extra 'time'!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...