Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wplus9 Birthday Celebration Week 2

Looks like February is the birthday month for quite a few company. One of them is one of my favorite company, Wplus9. I just love their stuff. They are holding a month long celebration, with different challenges every week.

For week 2, the challenge is "Step It Up", which is all about adding dimension. It can be by adding texture, die cuts, embossing, multiple layers, etc. Just the inspiration I need for my i {heart} papers post. Here's my card that include die cuts and multiple layering.


For this card I used Wplus9 Fanciful Feathers with its matching dies. The sentiment is from  Neat & Tangled. I really love this ikat die cut background. I think it's perfect for so many occasions. It's fun playing and mixing bold and soft colors together.

BTW, i {heart} papers just got a bunch of new goodies. So, if you need to expand your supplies, check out the store. Crafting enabling is the best kind of enabling, right? ;) Enjoy your Tuesday....

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Ling!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty, Vera! I love the soft colors of the feathers!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...