Thursday, December 5, 2013

Joy

I am way behind in making my Christmas cards for family and friends. Yep... I am still working on my cards. Nothing like last minute pressure. :)
 
Last night, I made this card using some goodies I got from i {heart} papers.
 
 

I used Avery Elle Laurel set for the wreath and the sentiment is from Wplus9 Silver Bells set. To add some festivity to this card I used Diamond Stickles on the leaves so it's all sparkly. Nothing say festivity like some sparkle, right?

And that cute birdie is from Studio Calico that I colored with Hero Arts dauber. Loving those daubers!

So, are you done with your Christmas cards or are you like me, hustle at the last minute kind of gal? Either way, enjoy your holiday season.

Oh, update on the card drive. We broke our record. This year we received about 3600 cards. We are sorting and packing all the cards at the moment. We will pick winners soon. So, stay tune!

4 comments:

jeannine said...

Beautiful card! Love the crisp fresh look! No, I haven't even started my cards yet...I was waiting for some supplies from SSS! Wow great job on receiving 3600 cards...thats 3600 smiles this season! Glad I was able to help with that!! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty Christmas card...love the simple but sweet design. Congrats on breaking the record for the card drive.. you just made a whole bunch of people happy!

Jennifer said...

Oh my what a gorgeous card! Love the simplicity of it...just sweet. Congrats on breaking the record!

Ruth G said...

I love your card! It's so pretty! I'm sure that everyone will be delighted with their card from you whenever it might arrive!
That's exciting news about the card drive, especially since I waited until the last minute and didn't send as many as last year. It's wonderful that so many folks will be getting a Christmas card created with TLC this year! Yippee!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...