Thursday, November 21, 2013

Simply The Best Pup

If you have followed my blog for a while, you know how much I love puggies. Ever since I moved to the States and considering getting my own dog, I always know I wanted a pug. People would ask me, did I own a pug growing up? Nope. In fact, I don't think I ever see any pug the whole time I grew up in Indonesia.

I do remember seeing one on my uncle's t-shirt. That's about it. Before I got Ollie, who was my 1st pug, I read and learned about them as much as I can. I want to make sure we're compatible. :) Well, that love continue to grow. So far I have been owned by 3 puggies. And, it's contagious! My mom also have a pug.

So, when I thought of doing a photo card, of course like everyone else, I turned to my kid. So, here's Eli on the cover of my photo card.


This pic was taken like a day or two after we got him. He's such an adorable bundle of joy. I miss the time when he's this tiny. He's such a good puppy. I don't gushing much about my puggy, do I? ;)

Let's chat about the card a bit, shall we. I made this card using goodies from i {heart} papers. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Bundle of Joy Girl and the sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday Simply You by Ali Edwards set. To stamp on the photo paper, I used Memento Luxe Wedding Dress White

Have you tried, Memento Luxe? They are awesome. The color is so rich and stamp so well. i {heart} papers carry all the colors, so check them out!

Thanks for stopping by here and don't forget only 8 more days left to send in your cards for Caring  Hearts Card Drive. 

And, for a smile enjoy this little lesson about pug. :)

Source: Bah Humpug

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...