Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Welcome Baby

Knock... knock... Hello?? I am still here. Sorry for disappearing for a bit. Things are a bit cray, cray in my world right now. I only managed to get the card drive details up. And I really have to thank Jennifer McGuire in helping me in getting the card drive ready. Without her help, I wouldn't have been able to do the card drive. 

In case you missed it,  you can find all the card drive details HERE.

At work, my boss has me buried under tons of paper works. We're working on finishing the company's taxes, which I only have 7 more days to finish. To say I am going nuts is an understatement. I've been alternating between wanting to cry, laugh out of frustration to just blankly staring at the computer. We had to postpone our vacation so we can get things done.

Pretty sure that after all this done, I'd need glasses and I'll have carpel tunnel. What helps me going is the fact that I do love my job and I do work for pretty awesome company.

I actually still making cards, too whenever I can, but they are mostly for submission. However, I do have a sweet card today to share with you all.

Made this card for my i {heart} papers post. This sweet deer from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods set is perfect for baby card, don't you think?


The polka dots paper is from Echo Park Bundle of Joy 6x6 pad and yes, I finally jump in the enamel dot trend wagon. And, boy, I am totally hooked! Love, love, love this enamel dots from Doodlebug. Here I used the dots from Bubblegum Pink Sprinkles.

Am also entering this to Lawnscaping challenge 67 to use patterned paper.

Well, I am glad that I managed to get a post up today. Hopefully, I can get more post up this week. Thank you for not abandoning my blog. I appreciate your visit very much. :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

Julie C. said...

This baby card is so cute! I know how you feel when you have to juggle between work and card making.

Trinh said...

So sweet, Vera! Hang in there, girl!

Elise C. said...

That is such an adorable baby card! The patterned paper behind the letters look great and the enamel dots are so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cute, Vera! I hope to get the courage to submit one of my cards one of these days to something. :-) I admire your work and ability to juggle your life doing it. Keep up your good work!

Tamara said...

Hi Vera
I love your card, as always :)
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xoxo Tamara

chillin with Quillin said...

such an adorable card !!!!
Paula

jenn shurkus said...

adorable!!!! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...