Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Holiday Wreath

Hi there lovely creative peeps. Today, I am sharing a card that I made for i {heart} papers. My order came in last weekend and I spent the weekend playing with the new goodies.

Among the goodies I received were the Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths stamp set along with  the matching die and the Silver Bells set. Those pretty bells kind of reminds me of those old days when lots of the Christmas cards we received has bells image.

I'll be needing lots of holiday cards for my Caring Hearts Card Drive, so I decided to start on my holiday card stash. Starting with this card. :)


And, this past weekend I also received my prize goody box from Paper Crafts filled with many colorful stuff, including some ice sticklers. I can't believe how much I resisted on  buying ice sticklers. This is my first time trying them and they are awesome! Lots of glitters. Totally perfect for adding gorgeous sparkle to your project. I am hooked!

I hope as you work on your Christmas or holiday cards you will consider to send some in for the card drive. There's lots of prizes. Check out all the details HERE. And, I thank you in advance for all your support.  If you have any question, feel free to email me or if you have a nursing home in mind that you'd like for us to send cards to let me know.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...