Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy & Bright

Good morning, peeps and happy Monday! So sorry that my blog been so neglected this past couple weeks. 

Now that things kind of back to normal at the office, am optimistic that I can get back to blogging regularly. :) Starts with new challenge from There She Goes Stamp, shall we?

This week, TSG is challenging us to be prepared and get our Christmas card done early. Of course, I totally agree with this as I will need lots of cards done for the card drive. :)


I love snow globe and even have a small collection of snow globe. Seeing the glitter floating around always mesmerize me. So, needless to say I also love making card with snow globe image. For the snow underneath the snowman I use white opal liquid pearls. Then for extra sparkle, I trace the snow globe outline with Star Dust stickles.

You have 1 week to play along. For more inspiration and for the challenge and prize detail please checkout TSG blog. Thank you so much for swinging by here.

1 comment:

Susan F. said...

Vera that is such a sweet card. I love snow globes too. I'll share a family story with you. My niece got proposed to as the young man handed her a large acrylic snow globe that features the Charlie Brown Christmas scene with Snoopy, Charlie and the raggedy tree. The young man had carefully cut a hole in the globe and inserted the ring box inside of it. She said yes and they've been married for 2 years.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...