Monday, September 2, 2013

Birthday Wishes From The Whole Herd

Hi everyone! Happy Monday. Today, I am playing along with There She Goes Stamp Banners & Birthday challenge. My boss' birthday is coming up and he gave me such a hard time last year, because I forgot and didn't get him a card.

So, this year, I make sure that I won't forget and already have my card done in advance. :)


I choose this sentiment, since a bunch of us going to sign the card. For the challenge and prize details please check out There She Goes Stamp blog. You have 1 week to play along and I can't wait to see your creations!

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous fun card.
luv
Debby

chillin with Quillin said...

the card is sooo cute, love it !!!!
Paula

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fun card ... your boss will love it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...