Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ikat & Cupcake

Happy August and yay for my favorite day of the week! Today I am sharing a card  for i {heart} papers that featuring my two favorite things. Ikat pattern and cupcake. Well, actually, as much as I am a dessert person, I never really big into cupcake. I guess, I just haven't found one where I am like amazed by it. The ones I found so far, tend to be too sweet and sugary.

Anyway, let's talk card instead of cupcake. It makes me craving snack talking about sweets. I made my card inspired by this pic from Wplus9 Monday mood board #17.

                                                 

I decided to use cupcake instead of doing monogram because this card is going to my SIL who owned a bakery in Jakarta. Whenever she delivers an order, she always attach a card made by me, so it needs to have cupcake, cakes, or dessert pic in general. And, since I plan to go home at the end of the year, I need to start build up my stock for my SIL.


I am a bit obsessed with the ikat pattern. Just a wee bit.... Hah!! This time I am using Wplus9 Backgrounds & Borders 1 and Sweets & Treats set. Currently i {heart} papers don't have this set, but they do have the Sweets & Treats Filler set in stock. They yummy color ink is the Soft Cantaloupe from Hero Arts Just Beachy set.

Hope your Thursday goes smoothly and thank you for swinging by here. Cheers & have some sweet! ;)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Gorgeous Vera! I actually have the PTI set which I am ashamed to say I have yet to open! I'll take this as my inspiration then!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...