Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Paper Made Bakery Farewell

Today I am posting my last post for Paper Made Bakery. It's been a fun 6 months designing and working for them. Shannon is so sweet and easy to work with. Thank you Shannon for the opportunity. Please check out my post HERE as I am sharing some of my favorite PMB project.

One of them is this layout that I made of my baby boy of course. :)


That wrinkly face, that tongue and that cute expression... gahh... who could resist it? Of course, I am bias since I am his human. ;)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

How cute!! Love your layout and your baby boy, is adorable!! :)

Brenda said...

Gosh Vera, awesome page for an awesome dog!

~amy~ said...

one of my fav projects of yours...so fun to have worked with you over at PMB Vera!!!

Sincere Sentiments

Hi peeps. Am popping in to do quick share os these cards that I made a while back, but haven't share it here on blog land. Also, before ...