Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's Up Buttercup

Happy Friday! Today the Trendsetters at There She Goes Stamp are highlighting previously released stamp sets, ROFTL Tag Lines,  Dream A New Dream, and What's Up Buttercup.

I decided to play with the beautiful buttercup images from What's Up Buttercup and combine it with the sentiment from Dream A New Dream. Here's the result:






I love the way this card turned out. I think the white space really help in making the flowers pop. What do you think? And, you see that gorgeous chartreuse color ribbon? Isn't it gorgeous? It's the silk ribbon from May Arts. Puffy heart love it! :)

When I was deciding on which sentiment to use, this one kind of called out to me. It's a great reminder to surround myself with positive people. I do believe that tt does makes a big difference who you surround yourself with.

Make sure you check out what the other Trendsetters has created HERE and hopefully you find some fun inspirations. Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

JJ Bolton said...

Just so pretty Vera! Have a great weekend!!!

Susan F. said...

Vera, this is an elegant card.

Mubeena M. said...

Beautiful card.You should do a video tutorial on how to make a card like that.

Shelly said...

Very pretty card!! LOVE it! :)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So CAS and sooo BEAUTIFUL Vera !
Love your card!!
Hugs, Karin

Rachel said...

That is a beautiful stamp set and a beautiful card to match!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...