Sunday, March 10, 2013

SPARKS Just A Note

Yesterday, hubby and I treat ourselves to Cirque du Soleil Quidam. Totally loving it. The show was awesome! This was my 4th Cirque du Soleil show and every time I enjoy it immensely. Besides that my weekend were filled lots of house cleaning duties & laundry. Hah...

Anyway, at Paper Smooches SPARKS we have a new designer draft challenge. Here's the sketch:



And... here's my interpretation of the sketch. I follow the flow of the rectangle and the square, but this time I free myself from doing an actual rectangle and square shape. Think outside the box, right? :)



Can you see that I am ready for spring? I can't wait for our jasmine to bloom and have our backyard smells awesome blossom. This card makes me happy. I love the color combo and the cheerfulness that it conveys.

How's the weather in your neck of the wood? Still snowing or already warm? Either way, I hope you have a fabulous Monday and please play along with us. Check out the fabulous inspiration from my team mates at Paper Smooches SPARKS. Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely and sweet in every way

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...I LOVE all the spring colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You are def. ready for spring, Vera!! FUN!!! LOVE the colors and that little chick! TOOOO cute! Great way to think outside the box(es) and sketch!!! YOU ROCK:)

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card, Vera!! Those colors are just fabulous! I'm DEFINITELY ready for spring here, we've still got lots of snow! :)

Pearl said...

Beautiful stamping job and simply, a very lovely card!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

aww! This is so sweet Vera! I love that little bird!

Unknown said...

love all those fabulous bright leaves! Adorable CAS card:) Thanks so much for popping by my blog :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...