Friday, February 8, 2013

You Make Days Brighter

Yesterday was a  good day. I was swamp at work, but as I finished off my work I did a quick check on the email and... booyah.... my day becomes brighter. I got happy email from Paper Crafts magazine for 3 of my projects.

And then, when I get home and browsing around, I found out that my card made it as one of the card being shown on Paper Crafts blog, HERE.

Pic borrowed from Paper Crafts blog. :)

This card is published on Paper Crafts Stamp It 3 Way (available in stores right now or you can get it HERE).

When I first got the assignment, I freaked out a bit. I was paired with Julie Campbell and Chun Yuan, who are both super talented and whose works I admired. On  top of that, when I got the stamp set, I was at first stumped on how to use it. This set has so many itty bitty images.

Yep... I was in panic mode. But luckily my mojo was nice to me at the end and I ended up with a sweet card that I love.

Thank you for letting me share  my excitement here and thank you to all of you who kindly cheering and supporting me with all your kind words on FB and here. Thank you all so much for making my days brighter. :)

5 comments:

Susan F. said...

This card is adorable. It makes me think of my mother. Today she turns 81 and she loves anything with birds on it. I love all of the teeny tiny things. :)

~amy~ said...

Congrats...I totally pinned that SWEET card!

yahoooo on your pub subs...that's fantastic!

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats, so happy for you, love the cute card!!!!
Paula

Sabrina said...

Congratulations and what a darling card!!

Tiff said...

Awwwww, this card is so cute :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...