Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just The 2 of Us

My adventure in paper crafting starts with scrapbooking  and to this day I still love it. I don't often find time to do it, but when I do my heart actually flutter with joy. Yes, that's how much I love it. There's something of working with your loved ones pictures and combining it with pretty papers.

Last year, for my brother's wedding present I made an album of him and his wife from when they first met. I plan to share the pages here, but then completely forgot. And yesterday, browsing my files, I realized how much I love the pages I made for them and it's time to share them here.

So, no card today, but a layout. :)


Yes, still sticking to my clean and simple style. When it comes to scrapbook, I want the picture and the journaling to take center stage.

I will share more layouts and after CHA I am pretty sure my brain will be buzzing (it already start to buzz) and my creativity will be in high gear. Truly hoping that I can balance scrapbooking & card making this year.

And, yep I am already filled with anticipation to see my crafting friends. I will get to meet many new ones this year and I am super thrilled about it. 2 more days before it's time to fly out! Yayness.... :)

3 comments:

AJ said...

LOVE it Vera!!

Susan F. said...

What a gorgeous layout. You are so talented Vera.

Brenda said...

I think that is a beautiful layout, especially with that awesome photo!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...