Monday, October 8, 2012

SOG Fall Fun

Hello there lovely peeps. How's the weather at your neck of the wood? Ours is gorgeous!! Just perfect. Which I think is pretty rare to have cooler weather by early October in Houston area. Usually it's still pretty darn hot, but this time we actually have fall weather and I can wear my boots! LOL.

This weather make it perfect for me to introduce this latest set from Some Odd Girl, cause this set is called Fall Fun.


And, here's my card using this set. Honestly, I am not very happy with this card. I find working with fall colors is very hard for me. Hah... I guess because I love bright, cheerful colors very much and the orange, brown, yellow just not quite do it for me. Maybe I'll re-do this card and make it into non-fall card. Heh...


But for now, it will do. You can see better samples using this set from my team mates HERE.

I have 2 more days of working before I am off for a much needed vacation time. Although my boss still makes me take my laptop so I can squeeze in a little bit of work in between. I don't mind, cause soon hubby, my mom, and I will be in tropical paradise. :)

Now, I better get busy and finish all my works. Thanks for stopping by here and have a fabulous Monday everyone.

2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

I like it very much !!!
have fun on your vacation!!!!
Paula

JJ Bolton said...

I think it turned out great! Enjoy the vacation Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...