Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hi Y'all

Quick post today to share the latest digi release from Some Odd Girl. Today we're showcasing Cowgirl Mae and Pink Ribbon Mae.

First up is Cowgirl Mae and being a Texans, I have to use our slang of y'all. :)


I do adore Cowgirl Mae a lot. I think she just look super sweet & cute with her cowboy hat & boots. Sigh... I might be a Texans, bit those two items I do not have. I guess I am just not a wearing a hat kind of girl. Very rarely you'll see me with a hat. Am entering this cowgirl cutie to Moxie Fab World asymmetry challenge.

Next, another sweetness, this is Pink Ribbon Mae. I think almost all of us know someone who's affected by cancer and next month is breast cancer awareness month, so this image would be perfect for an encouragement, hope, or thinking of you card.



Check out what the Oddies girls created HERE. Thanks for swinging by here and I really appreciate your sweet & kind comments. 


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are so very sweet!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Vera! LOVE this little, country girl, especially with that touch of gingham!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...