Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gingerbread Kaylee

I know it's only September, but for those of us who like to make our own Christmas card, September is about the right time to start working on those Christmas card, don't you think? I already start with mine, since this month Some Odd Girl is releasing some fun & cute winter and Christmas sets.

Today, we're revealing Gingerbread Kaylee and Ornament Tia. Below is Gingerbread Kaylee set.


And, here's my card using this set:

Looking at this set, makes me think of my SIL, Gina, who own her own deli business. I really wish I live closer to my family, especially when one of the member is so good at making cookies & desert. Every time she makes new recipe, she always send it to my brother to taste and comment (he has amazing taste bud and can always tell what to add and what to change) and all I can do is drooling. Sigh...

But, with my mom coming, my sweet SIL is sending me some of her cookies!! So... yay... Her cookies are so good, that hubby and I fight for it. :)

Ah... how easy my mind wander when it comes to cookies. Back to card, please check out Some Odd Girl post HERE to see more inspiration from the team. Thanks for swinging by here.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute Vera!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Man, now I want a cookie! LOL!

Such a cute card! Love that sentiment:)

Kara Lynne said...

Exactly what it says, "Yummy and Bright!"

Lalo said...

Yummy card and send some cookies here too...sounds delish!!!

Susan F. said...

That is so cute Vera.

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo cute!!!!
Paula

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...