Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tropical Mae

Phew.... what a week this past one week been for me! Between my puggy being sick and working on submission for private call, it was hectic. I did managed to complete roughly 30 cards. Some for submissions, some for DT works, some for CHA, etc. I actually had 2 weeks to work on the submission part, heh..., but as usual my brain didn't start to have all the neat ideas till it's under pressure or in other words as the deadline approaching fast.

Among those card is my card for Some Odd Girl new release week.  This week, Some Odd Girl is releasing 4 fabulous & beautiful digis. Today, we're introducing Tropical Mae.


I think this image would be fun to use for beach theme bridal party invitation as well or any beach theme party. She's just so pretty, in my opinion. As you can see, I am still enjoying playing with spray mist. :)

The DT girls has created some fabulous sample for you, please check them out at Some Odd Girl blog.

Now, I need to let my brain take a break from thinking about card. ;)

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Vera she is gorgeous...love your coloring...

Lalo said...

WOW you have been busy...30 cards in a week. That's AMAZING!!! Love this card and that SOG!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Can't imagine 30 cards! Very sweet image and, yes, I noticed that spray mist (which is a nicer term than splatter or spatter, if you ask me)!

Susan F. said...

I love the colors on this bright, cheery card.

chillin with Quillin said...

another nice one in green,and nice mist!
30 cards, wow, you've been busy!!!
Paula

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Another gorgeous card and I'm loving the greens! Great effect with the splatter in the background too! :D

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...