Monday, April 23, 2012

You Make My Heart Happy

Happy Monday, lovely peeps. How was your weekend? Mine was super productive. Not in a crafty way, but hubby and I finished re-doing our bedroom, the guest bedroom, and most importantly my craft room.

I have to say I am very blessed with a super thoughtful hubby. He made sure that the painter put my room as priority to finish. I mean, thoughtful gesture like this from hubby reminds me how lucky I am and how thankful I am for him. To have someone that knows me so well, know what makes me happy. He knows that when it comes to my craft room I like to get things done quick. That I'd get antsy if I have to wait.

LOL, Saturday night, he joked that I got withdrawal symptom since I cannot do any crafting or be on my computer. Granted, I have his i-pad to use to check my email and stuff, but I really do prefer my big computer screen. And, yes... I was antsy. Haha...

I'll be sharing pic of my room once I get it organized. Let just say the color makes me want to be on the beach. Hmm... is that good or bad for creative mojo? ;)

Now, let's talk card. Currently I am taking A Cut Above class and one of lesson was focusing on window card. So, here's my window card using colors that makes me happy. All stamps are from Hero Arts. Also made this card for A Blog Named Hero cards with a view challenge.



Hope your week starts off wonderfully is filled with all the things that make your heart happy. :)

20 comments:

Annette Allen said...

WOW Vera this is GORGEOUS....love all that color...

maria f. said...

How gorgeous is this. That detail. And the perfect window. And the multi-color sentiment behind it. Lovely.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful work as always, Vera! This little window is super lovely in this! I can understand how antsy you get when you can't craft! That happens to me once in a while :)

Jenny said...

So lovely!

Kelly Latevola said...

So soft and pretty Vera! I believe I spy three flowers on that card?! Good for you girlie :) It's gorgeous!

CinnamonSally said...

Love this pretty pastel card Vera!!

Carole said...

I thought you might like this little quote about happiness. Happiness

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the colors!

Lin said...

You do have a sweet hubby, lucky you! Love this card - one of my favorite sentiments!

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors and that background stamps is one of my favorites! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Can't wait to see your new craft room! :)

Melissa Shea said...

I love that background!! Beautiful flowers too :)

Susan F. said...

This card is so sweet. I can see it for a Mother's Day or wedding card design too. I look forward to seeing the craft room too. :)

melania deasy said...

This card so beautiful!! So pretty Vera

SUSAN said...

very pretty, I love the colors you used

hugs

Wee Von said...

Vera, this card is beautiful. Love all the awesome colors and the BG design

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful, love the colors there so cheerful!!!
Paula

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is gorgeous Vera! So pretty! I love the colors :)

Mary Dawn said...

so pretty! thanks so much for playing along with our Challenge #2 at A Blog Named Hero

Suzanne Russell said...

Oh my! What a beautiful card-love the embossing, distressing and the window really makes a statement. Every detail is just perfect!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. I am so in love with this card that I have to try it out now. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...