Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eli & Kaylee

Good morning, lovely peeps! The Yates household started our day bright and early with li'l guy, Eli visit to the vet to get snip snip. Sigh... my baby is getting big. He's definitely not a scaredy cat. At the waiting room, he is the smallest one, yet he's the only one who dare to growl and bark at the other dogs, which ALL of them bigger than him.

I was like, hm... do you realize how tiny you are compare to all those dogs? Next step would definitely to take him to the dog park to get him used to other dogs. Anyway... that's how my  morning started. Now, let's get on to some cards, shall we.

Today is our final day for this month Some Odd Girl digi release and today is all about Kaylee. Here's my first card featuring Lazy Day Kaylee.



Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - Spring

And, my second card featuring Tweet Kaylee.



I've been coloring a bunch of Some Odd Girl images as Kristy getting ready for CHA. The DT is working hard to provide fabulous samples for the catalog and for the booth. I know CHA still a few months away, but before you know it, it'll be here again. And it's so much better to be prepare than to rush. :)

Please check out Some Odd Girl blog for more inspirations from the DT using the new release images. Enjoy your Wednesday.

10 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet images and awesome cards.

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are sooooooo cute dearie!!! Congrats on the PC Stamping Royalty.....so so so well deserved!!! Yay!!!

Laurel said...

These are so adorable!

Yvette said...

Sweet images and cute cards!

Annette Allen said...

so darn cute...Love your coloring.

Faye said...

Fab colouring and gorgeous creations. xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are so fun and perfect for spring this time of year! I love the extra tulips on the first card and the "notes" paper is perfect on the second! Great colors too! *Hugs

Leah l'Orange said...

your CAS style just gets me, Vera! while i never feel like my projects are DONE and i have to keep adding stuff, yours are perfectly minimalistic and give FABULOUS spotlights to the images. these are beautiful!! xo

Ren-Yi said...

what a cute set of cards, Vera. I hope your dear Eli recovers quickly. We always say "small dogs are more vicious then big dogs" ;)

Miss Amber said...

Vera this is just so gorgeous! Love the colors!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...