Thursday, January 26, 2012

SOG Color Inspiration

Only a couple more days before I am off to CHA to get together with some crafting friends that I just adore!! It's always fun to catch up with old friends that I have met before and it sure exciting to meet up those that I haven't met in person. 

I have to admit though, this time it's going to be a bit hard to leave because I have a little man (hubby loves to call our puppy, Eli, little man... heh...) at home that's super cute that I will miss a lot while I am gone. Hubby was asking if I'll miss him, too. LOL. Of course, I will! I'll miss my little guy and my big guy!! Hubby will be taking care of our little man while I am away for some crafting fun. Thanks, honey. :)

Besides getting together with fab friends, I am looking forward to get some coloring lesson from Miss Kristy, herself!! I love working with her Some Odd Girl images and been wanting to learn directly from her, so I can really make her images shine. And, speaking of SOG, we have a new challenge going on and you'll have 2 weeks to enter!

This time it's inspiration challenge to create a project inspired by this pic:

                                                        

And, here's my card:


Can you see that I am ready for spring? Although, I can't complain this year. This year winter in Houston has been mild and me likey! It's so much easier to take the puppy out in the morning when you don't have to freeze your booty off. :)

This challenge marked the end of the current Some Odd Girl team. It's been such a pleasure working with the Odd Girls team and I am sure I will continue running into everybody on blog land. Please check out the DT final projects HERE.

Enjoy your Thursday!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Annette Allen said...

so pretty...love that polka dot background and you colored her so pretty...love it

chillin with Quillin said...

so cute, love the lace and polkadot background !!!
Paula

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Lovely card and nice layout. BTW, my son has a cat named Eli. :-) Have fun at CHA.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Very cute card .love the color inspiration. and ur coloring on SOG images are fab!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

She is so fabulous!! I LOVE your choice of papers for this challenge... can't wait to try it myself! Lucky girl getting to color with the ODDies.. I am so jealous. Say hi to everyone for me and have a fabulous time!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling, Vera, and your colouring is beautiful! What a great way to end your term with Some Odd Girl.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER duper cute! LOVE your image and your paper choices--beautiful color story too! FAB!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable Vera. Love how you used the color combination in your card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...