Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

LOL, cheesy title I know. But, I've been wanting to say it. :)

I know I already say it, but I will say it again, I really appreciate everyone's participation for Cards That Care blog hop and for the card drive itself. You make it possible for Jennifer and I to make it successful. :)

Now, let's get on with the winner list, shall we. I randomly choose which blog to pick the winners from using random.org, then from there again randomly choose the winners.

Here's  the list of the prize & the winners. I listed the prize, from whose blog I pick the winner from & the lucky winner.

Avocado Arts Stamp sets
From Laurel Seabrook's blog: Lisa

Hero Arts 4 stamp of your choice (clear, cling, or wood)
From Amy's blog: Judy1223

Jennifer McGuire Holiday Boot Camp Class
From Cristina Kowalczyk's blog: Crafty Texan

Lawn Fawn Pa-rum-Pa-Pum-Pum, Making Frosty Friend, & Winter Fox set
From Wendy Morris blog: Erin (Handmade Cards By Erin)

Mami Doodles - 5 digital stamps of your choice
From Amy Tsuruta's blog: Gail

May Arts - 3 spool of ribbon of your choice
From Nicol Rixon's blog: Tanya

Monika Wrights I Love It All Print
From Kathy Racoosin's blog: Jennifer Rzasa

Penny Black - 2 cling stamps of your choice
From Anita Recksiedler's blog: Michelle

Sweet Stamp Shop Thanksgiving Owl-Fits & The Core of it set
From Trinh's blog: Emily Keaton

The Crafts Meow - A set of stamp of your choice
From Monika Wright's blog: Samantha Mann

Ladies, please email: wirianta(at)hotmail.com with your information. On  the subject line please put which prize you won. Thank you again everyone and congrats to all the lucky gals!

16 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats to all the winners! and thank you Vera for such a great hop!

Kelly Booth said...

Congrats to ALL the winners....Such a great Hop!!

Annette Allen said...

Congrats to all the ladies...

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats to everyone!!!
Paula

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Thanks for hosting a wonderful hop, Vera! Hope to do this annually!

Debbie C. said...

It was a great hop with lots of inspiration.
Congratulations to all the winners

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Woo hooo, many thanks, just emailed you :)

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, what an amazing thing to come home to, thank you! Off to email you. Congrats girls!

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful hop and a terrific prize. I'm so psyched! I just emailed you. Thanks a bunch!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, you have just made my day! I am so excited! THANK YOU...for the prize, for the fun blog hop, AND for doing such a worthy undertaking! I hope this becomes an annual event!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for the goodies, Vera :) What fun!

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS to ALL of the WINNERS!! =)
THANKS for the fun Blog Hop and for all of the chances to win!! =)
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

CONGRATS to all the winners:) THANKS for hosting this amazing blog hop!! I really enjoyed being a part of it:) <3

jintyoo7 said...

Yay!!1 Happy Win day to all the winners - have great fun with your new goodies!

SUSAN said...

Congrats to the winners...:)

hugs,
Susan

Crafty Texan said...

WOOHOO!! I've never won anything! Thank you random picker. ;)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...