Friday, September 16, 2011

Tea Time

Hi all. This is my 1st post for today. Another one coming up in a few hours and you don't want to miss it, cause it's a  blog hop and there's prizes, too. :)

Tammy at A Day For Daisies came up with tea time related set this week. And it matched our new challenge which is to create any project that involves tea. See that green thingy peeking from behind the image? Yep, this card hold a tea bag for the recipient. For my card, I insert my favorite peppermint green tea. When I am sick, I often reach for hot tea to comfort me and I like to think it works the same way for others. :)


Here is a closer look of the image. It's really hard to see that the background actually has a nice shiny shimmer. I stamped the background image using Penny Black Paisley Background (which I do have about 3 sets that I'd like to sell, if you're interested -- see for sale tab on top), embossed it, and then I spritz the whole thing with Tattered Angel glimmer mist.


Check out the DT fabulous creation at A Day For Daisies and please join us for  this fun challenge.

Honestly, this week been kind of hectic. I've been slaving in my craft room since I have lots of DT works & tutorial to finish that my desk looks like a ship wreck. Literally, it gets to the point where it really bugs me and my mojo threatened to leave me if I don't clean it up!! So, that's my goal for today. To have my desk clean up and organized, so I can mess it up again. Sigh... the cycle of crafting.

Thank you all for stopping by. And thank you for the few people who's been signing up lately to follow my blog. I just want you to know that I appreciate you. I pride my blog for having true followers (thus the  reason I never asked anyone to have to follow my blog when I do a giveaway) and you choosing to follow my blog really means the world to me. Slowly but surely the number is climbing up. Thank you.  :)

1 comment:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...