Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Penguin

Hi peeps, good morning! How are you all doing today? Quick post for today. I made this mini card using this cute penguin from Birdie Brown shop by Torico.  She has some of the cutest digital stamps.


I do have a soft spot for penguins. Love watching them. The real one and the animation one. Did you see Happy Feet and did you see how cute those baby penguins? I have that as my screen background for a while because they're so cute. And those smarty pant penguins from the movie Madagaskar, they crack me up. :)

And, in case you didn't see yesterday's post, I have some brand new Penny Black stamps for sale. Simply click on the For Sale tab above. Thanks so much and have a blessed day.

5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo Cute Vera...Love your Fabby card!!!

Judy1223 said...

Vera, I agree...I love the penguins from the Happy Feet and Madagascar movies! I adore your sweet little penguin on this card, too...so cute!

Emily D. said...

Hehe.... so cute!!

Dotty Jo said...

I just love his cheeky expression and those groovy swimming shorts! Jo x

~amy~ said...

CUTE...

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...