Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Say Hello To My Little Friend

I recently got my very first There She Goes stamp set and I picked this set called My Little Friend. I was so tickled when I first saw the sneak peek of this set. This set keep me smiling each time I look at it. They're just so darn cute and the sentiment really makes me laugh.

Hubby's multi talented sister loves gnomes! I am slowly working on making some gnome cards collection to surprise her. She asked me last year if I have any gnome stamps and at that time I didn't have any. So, I am so thrilled to finally have cute, make-me-laugh-gnome set! :)

You can see my very first card using the gnome from this set on yesterday's post (mixed with Lawn Fawn's stamp). Here's a look at the other gnome on the set. The design for this card is based on CASE Study challenge #33.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Comedy Rocks
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

Isn't that sentiment so funny? Or.. am I just nerdy?? :) I think I'll be playing with this set a lot!! To gnome a gnome is to love a gnome!! LOL, can you make sense of that?? Hah... love starting my day by being silly. Have great day peeps...

17 comments:

Julia said...

So cute :D I love that gnome with a flower :D Great card =)))

Barb said...

Adorable, Vera! Such fun colors!

Saskia said...

The gnome is so cute, and the sentiment is so funny...PERFECT!!!!

Kryssi said...

lol, the gnome is a riot!

Deirdre said...

hee hee Vera... so adorable. Love it.

Jennifer said...

ahhh...!!!!! you so just made me want this set! Did ya see the movie? I loved it!!!! Great card :)

Delphine said...

Super cute card, Vera! Your gnome is adorable and the sentiment is fantastic! Wonderful colours too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

Cristina said...

Hee hee. This is too cute. And I love the title of your post, too. :) Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study! (And thanks for your comment on my blog the other day, too!)

Cassie_lu said...

I've got a wish list going on at that store. Your card is cuper cute/

Tiffany Ervin said...

Darling! Love the fun and whimsy of this card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Aww aww AWWW!!! I'm so tickled pink that you purchased and used this stamp! I have just received mine today too, and I can't wait to play with it!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job Vera, love the fun colors!

Donna said...

Brilliant card for our comedy challenge this week, what a fun and fab image...thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cupcake...good luck :) Donna x

~amy~ said...

soooooo fun...fabbie colors!

Christiana said...

I love this card! Oh my gosh! I adore gnomes, and in fact, dressed up as one for Halloween last year (we had to for work). It was pretty funny. I definitely need this stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration!

D said...

What a fun card! Love the colors and cute little gnome :) Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Playtime :)

Faye said...

Oh your fab card made me chuckle, love the sentiment! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...