Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge 62

Hi peeps. It's time for MyGrafico Challenge 62. This week challenge is super easy. Anything goes. The only requirement for MyGrafico challenge is to use at least one of their stamp and they have lots of freebies that you can get here. For all the challenge & prize detail please check out MyGrafico Challenge Blog.

The DT get to play with the  monkey stamp set from Primsy Doodles. And they are fun, fun, fun to play with. Mine is chillin' by the beach. I so wish I was by the beach, too.


You get a few images from this one set. You can get them at MyGrafico store here. Wanna see what you get in the set? Here you go:




I hope you will join us for the challenge. To see my post for Lawn Fawn Hearts Card For Kids please click on my blog title to refresh the page and it should be the top post. Looking forward to your creations!

ETA: I forgot to announce the winner for Mami Doodle Blog Hops. My winner is: # 17 Fabella. For complete list of all the winners please check Mami Doodles Blog. Fabella, please contact me. Congrats!:)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute is that little monkey! Gorgeous card Vera!

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a supercute card Vera! Love it!

DtsArt said...

love the punch you added to the card. It sets of the stamp so perfectly.

Trinh said...

I love your chillin' monkey! Great dimension to the hammock.

Lynn's Place said...

Just hanging in there... sweet job tfs

Fabella said...

I'm sooo happy to win, this is absolutly great. Thanks so much!!

I sent you an email a couple of days ago, but don't get an answer .. didn't you received my mail?

My mail adress: sandra @ fabella.de (without space).

Hugs Fab

Unknown said...

Would love to take the Monkey's place. Cute card.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...