Friday, July 30, 2010

CHA & Wee Memories

Hi peeps!! As this post goes up this morning, I'll be on my way to CHA! It's going to be a long, but fun day for me. I start at 5am, leave home by 5.30am to head out to the airport. Have my coffee & audio book to keep  me company. I can't do long drive (anything more than 30 minutes I considered as long drive) without coffee. Thanks hubby, for getting the coffee & breakfast ready for me. :) Hubby does spoiled me. Heh... so lucky.

Here's a quick card that I made this week. I actually have these type writer alphabet stamps for hmm.... about 2-3 years?? And it's still rand spanking new. Guilty as charge for hoarding. LOL. Finally decide to use it. This card is inspired by the typewriter challenge from Paper Craft.


And I have another exciting news to say. I've been an admire of Jenny's Wee Memories blog. Her card style is sooo me. Fun & cute! I am delighted to say that Jenny has chosen me to be part of her DT. Her DT coordinator is Kim, who I also been following for awhile. How fortunate am I to be working with these 2 ladies along with 6 other talented ladies? You can see the announcement here. Eekk.... so happy. Please come back tomorrow for our Wee Memories Challenge.

Have a wonderful Friday and I am going to spend my day meeting some peeps and maybe if I am nerdy enough, maybe I'll even ask them to give me some signature. :) Happy Friday!!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a cute card!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Very cute card, Vera! I noticed it right away in the PC Challenge gallery-love how you used the alphas! I'm so excited to get to work with you on the WMDT. Love your style! (BTW-Have fun at CHA-wish I were there with you!)

Lin said...

Congratulations, Vera! Have a wonderful time at CHA and take LOTS of pics!

Anita Rex said...

Love this card! And lucky lucky you to be on your way to CHA! Have a fabulous time! :> So excited to be with you on the DT!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable card!

I saw your name on Jenny's site - so happy for you being a part of the wee memories team! How exciting!

Have fun at CHA!! :)

trinh said...

cute card, vera! and a huge congrats on the new DT! i know you are having fun at cha right now!

Nancy said...

Love the card...it is so you, Vera! Congrats on your DT selection, you and Jenny do have similar styles, it's a perfect match.
Have fun at CHA, remember to pace yourself!
bless you

Barb said...

Oh, you're going to have so much fun at CHA ! And I'm so excited for you! Congrats on being chosen for Jenny's Design team! Yippee!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...