Thursday, June 24, 2010

DDSB Everything Goes

Happy Thursday peeps! Time for another Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge. This week it's easy peasy, everything goes! Create whatever you want, no restriction whatsoever.

Here's what I made for this week challenge. I just love this cute owl (you can get it here). And I thought he looks even cuter after I added a couple wigle eyes. What can I say... I have a weakness for owl and cute stuff.  :)


To make the card even nore fun, I added the tire swing and the squirrel. Both from my new Lawn Fawn stamps that I recently received! Go to Digi Doodle Shop's Best blog to enter the challenge.

And, have you vote for Gallery Idol? Only a few hours left to vote. Click on the widget on the right side of my blog to go vote. I hope you will pick my card as your favorite and help me get to the Top 5. We will find out tomorrow morning. Yikes... the waiting is driving me banana! So very nervous... Hmm... what kind of munchie can I have to calm the nerves... Suggestion?? *grin* Have great day peeps. Hugs, Vera.

8 comments:

Judy said...

Gosh how cute this turned out! I just love the idea of the tire swing. How creative. Great job hun.

Hugs
Judy

Barb said...

Such a cute card, Vera! Love the added tire swing!

stampingandstitching said...

This is so cute Vera! The owl is so sweet and I love the tyre swing and playful squirrel. I think chocolate is always a good choice!

Monika Reeck said...

Vera love that paper looks so old and oh cuuute Images and cute scene...Lovely card dear...hugs

Karen Howard said...

Lovely card... and that squirrel is just adorable too!

KymKreates said...

Oh this is just adorable and still in your clean and simple style. Stay true to yourself! It works!

Powerful Search Engine said...

He is so cute I love it. Congrats on your top 5 hugs Pascale

dj1952 said...

What a cute card. So very simple, but elegant.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...