Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

I love this week Mojo Monday sketch. And I am glad I get to play this week. It's been awhile since I get to do any sketch. I've been sick a lot and on top of that doing lots of home improvement. So, I am super duper excited to make some cards. Okay, okay, so far it just 1card. :) Here you go.




The stamp is from Hero Arts. I love penguins, so this li'l fella is perfect for me. Beside Mojo Monday, I am also doing this for Hero Arts color combo challenge. Please let me know what you think. Short blog for now. Trying to get more card done and getting ready for my mom's visit from Indonesia.

My mom will be here in 2 weeks (I'm counting the days) and she'll stay with us for a couple months. That means I get to eat some good, yummy Indonesian food. That's it for today and hope you're getting ready for an awesome week ahead.

Vera

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling little card. Love the fun colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...