Sunday, August 30, 2009

Relaxation

Happy Sunday everyone... This past week been great for me, in a card sense. :) I made 3 cards and enter 4 challenges. That was fun!

See, my work is fast pace and I always have to focus to make sure all orders go out correctly and on time. When I get home, I often feels like my mind still going 100 miles an hour and it's all about work. I try knitting and reading to help me unwind. But, nothing works like playing with my papers and stamps.

The moment I deal with papers and stamps, it's like my mind immediately winding down from stress to happy. I think because it makes my mind switch from serious to all about being creative, which is what I love.
For me, the whole creative process is relaxing. I am surrounded with colors, images that I love, creative inspirations, all things that I love.

Below is another card that I came up with during my relaxation mode. :) I'm following the sketch from Stamping Bella blog. Stamp is Suzette Ketto and Hero Arts. At first, I am not sure how I feel about the distress look. But as I take picture of the card, it kind of grow on me. Sometime you just see things when you look at it from behind the lens. Well, I hope you like the card.

That's all for now. I am out with back pain and ready to just chilled out and let my back heal. May your Sunday be a happy one filled with joy & sunshine!

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo adorable, luv the colors and your coloring!

enjoy *~*

Diana said...

Just lovely. Met you on Hero Arts. Thanks for sharing!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...